I've had my xBox since last year at Christmas when the first ones came
out. I hadn't really played it much though until the last few months and
I've been sucked in as well.

Recently I've gotten

Blood Rayne (wicked action game)

Splinter Cell (need I say more)

Steel Battalion (yes I actually did it, now I'm really wanting tax
season to get here so I can get my big screen)

It's odd, because I had been a bit worried about the longevity of the
xBox. I had even head rumors of M$ possibly halting production in light
of lost dollars etc. However, the more and more digging I do the more I
really xBox is ramping up well. All of my friends that have gotten
consoles in the last few months and even their younger brother's and
sisters have all been getting xBoxes.

I think xBox's future is looking up. Games like Halo are excellent
examples of trend-setting games.

-chris