From: Haggerty, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 11:17 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Xbox or Gamecube

I never said XBOX doesn't have some cool things, but I can't agree with
you
about PS2 being inferior in terms of hardware or 'power' (whatever that
means).

You are incorrect about the XBOX being the only console supporting olby
digital, the PS2 has all that and more. As far as progressive scanning
goes,
I buy game consoles for games, not DVDs. It would be nice to have but I
can
certainly live without it.

Now, have you played Steel Battalions? My cousin beat that game in eight
hours the day after Christmas, and thinks it is the biggest piece of
*something* he has ever seen...