Two good points brought up there...

1. Webmaster is a typically found address... as is Postmaster - actually
required by some standards and checksums for spam reporting... makes no
sense that the spam-morons send to these types as their appetite is about
zero for such...

2. Spidering even if illegal is fairly undetectable unless you setup
honeycomb traps and are dilligent about prosecuting/civilly raising suit...

-paris