> Although, we do belong to a DVD online rental club, where you take out
> DVD's, keep them as long as you wish and return them when done.

We're about to join NetFlix, which is as you describe, but there's still a
huge gap.

The rental stores/services had a poor enough selection of quality work
before DVDs came along, then as DVDs crept into inventory they pushed out
about half of the VHSs.  Suddenly there were half the number of titles in
total store inventory than before, split between VHSs and DVDs, and mostly
mainstream mass marketed crap ("Dude, Where's My Car?" available on both DVD
and VHS, rather than one copy of "Dude" and one copy of "To Live" in
Mandarin with yellow subtitles).

So I've resorted to the guerilla tactic of outright purchasing the titles I
want in a vain attempt to foil the idiots in Hollywood who one day said to
some GameBoy-playing wannabe screenwriter nephew of a studio middle manager,
"Sure, we'll put twelve million dollars of funding behind 'Dude, Where's My
Car?', and we'll distribute McDonalds Happy Meal action figures that say
'Dude!' when you squeeze them, and we'll inundate prime time with moronic
ads that would insult the mentality of a lima bean, and because of all this
in a mere three weeks you'll be able to bend over and have cash shoot out of
your a**!"

And don't EVEN get me started on the new movie with the kangaroo that steals
fifty grand...

This is war, and we must win.

Any good titles you guys have enjoyed recently?  Give us your list of faves!
:)

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Advanced Intensive ColdFusion MX Training
http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:   770-446-8866
Team Macromedia Volunteer for ColdFusion
http://www.macromedia.com/support/forums/team_macromedia/