Does anyone know what IE does with offline Web pages?

I have a problem with a Flash site I built. The user is storing an offline
copy of the Web site, and his computer is scheduled to refresh the site
twice daily.

The problem is that, while the refreshes are occuring, IE is not downloading
the latest version of the Flash interface, just the html. When he tries to
browse to the Web site, IE is (apparently) loading from the offline version.

We have tried going under tools -> internet options and deleting all Web
documents to no avail. We have also removed the Web page from the offline
cache, and it is no longer performing scheduled refreshes. But the old Flash
is still there...

Anwyays, what I would like to do is know what IE does with offline Web
pages, especially where on the disk it stores them. I am imagining there is
a CAB file somewhere on the disk that someone knows about where I can find
the old copy, delete it, and let him load the latest site.

Thanks,