Maybe this is a silly point to make but here it goes anyway...=D

The Environment, and why the general attitude toward preservation pisses
me off:

For the most part (as I see it), people have a general disregard for the
FUTURE of our planet and the quality of life we are in essence
determining for future generations.

Sure, plenty of people will say they would do this or that to protect
the environment if it were only easier, but just as the saying goes,
'would it be worth anything if it were easy?'

I am not saying that I am not completely guilty of this.

Would I drive a Hybrid? Yes. At what point? If it were affordable,
reliable and still allowed me to drive as much as I drive now.

Smoking?

Same thing, people generally don't give a damn whether or not they are
effectively killing the people around them because it satisfies a /NEED/
they have.

What it boils down to in my mind is whether or not a REAL sense of
caring exists for your fellow man.

For instance, I don't think I ever get so infuriated as when I am just
entering a highway and a person flies by me on the shoulder just to get
2 cars ahead, COMPLETELY disregarding the safety and well being of
other. Nothing makes me grind my teeth with a evil gleam in my eye more
than that. Maybe it is because I had a dear friend who was walking on
the shoulder because of a flat tire and was killed by such an as***le,
or maybe it is just the lack of caring the person shows by doing this.

In short, 'we are in this s**t together'. And If it doesn't get better,
it will only get worse and I'm not sure worse is much better...=D

Sorry for the rant,

And back to the issue at hand.

Love thy neighbor, and ride a frigging horse and carriage.... ;)

-chris