//Snip
Part of using the Internet pal.  You think I like paying for Bandwidth.  I
don't use it so why should I pay for it?

Also, if you understand, which obviously you don't, basic connectivity, then
you would know that connection speed is tied to the price of electricity,
which is not set by the US Government, but rather regional power companies.

Here i'll make you a deal.  You go a month without using or buying anything
that uses electricity.  I hope you like blow drying your hair with dirt and
refrigerating your venison in underground pits.  We all benefit from the
Internet, whether you actually use it or not.
//Snip

Looks like someone is in pussy-mode.  It's amazing Bob, knowing he doesn't want to get
into an intellectually fact based argument, Haggerty goes to to the full blown pussy
strategy, mocking others arguments, brilliant, don't you think.  You know Steve I
would have to agree, I have never seen a bigger pussy in my life.

No matter how much I disagree with Larry or anyone else, I don't mock them.  What a
puss.

C-ya all I'm headed to get some dinner, I can't wait to see my inbox when I get back.

Ok, now that I