Ya, tell him to "fugedaboutit" and if he doesn't understand what that means,
show him the movie and tell him you meant "fugedaboutit".  But in this case,
"fugedaboutit" means that he can forget about all his non ie users cuz the
site wont work no mo.  Then you can tell your client that every 3 years
microsoft tells all its developers to "fugedaboutit", meaning they can
forget most of what they know about a language bc microsoft is completely
changing it.  For instance .asp gets the "fugedaboutit" for .net.
Additionally, if you do convert it and some of it doesn't work, your client
may get mad and blame you.  So, did I mention to tell him to "fugedaboutit"?

DRE