From: Haggerty, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 03:05 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Is VB Script really IE Only?

Gangster references aside, there is (or was) a Netscape plug in which
allowed you to run Active X controls (meaning VBA). I used it on one project
to automate Excel spreadsheets. It was a little buggy - there were instances
where borders would not appear, columns would not tabulate, etc. but I was
able to find work arounds with a lot of trial and error.

Look on Netscape's site, I cannot remember the name for it.