Paris, I eat the hell out of Morningstar farms breakfast sandwiches. And
the "Chik'n Wings" are awesome.

I also love Smart Dogs (veggie hot dogs)

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3/20/2003 10:16:25 AM >>>
Boca products can be alright, but they use eggs in such in a big way as
a binder...

Two endorsements from me in the food survival category:

Check out/look for a brand (frozen foods) green box, called Morning
Star Farms... all veggie stuff... very tasty and pretty clean on
ingredients, sodium, etc.

Additionally, there is a company out of Austin, TX area that runs
healthy supermarkets - called Whole Foods... Very large sized store with
many selections for various dietary needs...  A bit on the yuppie side,
but certainly a more aware crowd and better quality product line...

-paris