www.traderjoes.com

At 11:23 AM 3/20/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Trader Joe's .. never heard of them... someone have a website for them :) ?
>
>Now if someone could just get a WebVan like delivery service from
WholeFoods to me - I would be so happy... Unfortunately, the Whole Foods
here is in a pretty inaccessible area on the other side of the city -
divided by a tunnel, bridge, downtown, a highway type road then highly
populated hectic city blocks...

>Worst part with ours is that the shopping public so far seems to be pretty
monetarily enriched, as you will often get nearly hit walking across the
parking lot by about a dozen pricey European sedans...