Now that's stupid to keep a list of things because I'm sure everyone has
done things in life that you regret. And life is about change and growing so
that would pretty much put everyone out of any jobs since we've all screwed
up in our lives.

But yea the girl in front of the bulldozer I wish she would have put a few
of her friends in front of the bulldozers too. And then for the US govt to
say we demand a full investigation...why??

Ok if you are in another country and its police/military tells you to move
and you don't or you jump in front of it again well you're an idiot and its
Darwin trying to tell you something.
And I agree to a bit of how silly some of the protestors are. I mean I saw
school kids boycotting school in protest and I heard the news guy say
something like isn't that like Boycotting something you don't want to do
anyway so its just an excuse. Half the people the guy asked about Iraq and
such they didn't know what in the world they were talking about.

I was pretty middle of the road before the fighting started and hoped we
didn't have to go in but now that its going on hope we finish it up fast and
without too much death. I have relatives and loved ones in the military over
there now and its very very nerve-racking. The Solider killed today could
have been my relative or friend or your friend or one of those dumb
protestors friends.

Last night I put on a channel that was documenting the first gulf war and it
was PBS I think. The exact same thing happened same people came out waving
no war for oil banners and all the people protesting. People saying how
horrible everything was going to be it was the start of Armageddon. Then
after it was over everyone was so proud of the troops, the same people who
said it was wrong were so happy we liberated Kuwait. LOL If you're going to
be a hypocrit at last admit it like i do :).

Go Coalition soldiers!

And i still like the dixiechicks music and i can't blame them for being
upset from being from TX i would be too. Dubya is a bone head but hes the
CIC right now and we need to follow through.

And i'm still awaiting our B52s to put on our fireworks show they keep
talking about