From: Haggerty, Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 1:32 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Airborne

Yeah, that sounds like a character building exercise if there ever was one.

I really regret not having the experience. I am one of the few men in my
family not to have some military background. Even my little brother is in
the Coast Guard.

It is weird at parties, when everyone else has some story and I don't really
know what they are talking about.