Grahamè

rotflmao....thank you jerry....

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 12:01 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Christian vs. Muslim

Do you think we can convince the Iraqis that Graham is a French name?

Just a thought.

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/28/03 11:58AM >>>
On one hand I hate missionary scum. I think they should all be hung by their
gentiles until they decide to leave other peoples religions alone. On the
other
hand, sending missionaries to Iraq will simply lend more credence to the
Arabs
propaganda that this is another crusade. On the third hand, I say let them
go.
When the local populace kills them for trying to convert them then maybe
they'll
get a clue.
Please note that the above is due to my extreme dislike of missionaries,
many of
whom have it as their personal mission to convert my people to another
religion.
I'm not going into whose religion is right or anything in that area. I just
don't think that people should be going around saying "worship MY God, yours
is
wrong" or "worship the one God MY way as yours is wrong" or any way they
want to
say it.
As for the members of the community that are missionaries, they have never
tried
to convert me in any way, shape, or form and I have not tried to remove
their
faith through debate. It's a nice balance. :)