From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 11:59 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Christian vs. Muslim

On one hand I hate missionary scum. I think they should all be hung by
their gentiles until they decide to leave other peoples religions alone.
On the other hand, sending missionaries to Iraq will simply lend more
credence to the Arabs propaganda that this is another crusade. On the
third hand, I say let them go. When the local populace kills them for
trying to convert them then maybe they'll get a clue. Please note that
the above is due to my extreme dislike of missionaries, many of whom
have it as their personal mission to convert my people to another
religion. I'm not going into whose religion is right or anything in that
area. I just don't think that people should be going around saying
"worship MY God, yours is wrong" or "worship the one God MY way as yours
is wrong" or any way they want to say it. As for the members of the
community that are missionaries, they have never tried to convert me in
any way, shape, or form and I have not tried to remove their faith
through debate. It's a nice balance. :)