My experience with Black & Decker is that they are poor quality tools aimed
at budget consumers. Alienware is fine quality aimed at people with too much
money.

Part of me agrees with your argument about not being able to take it out to
impress people, but then why do people buy nice furniture? I'm not driving
that cherry wood coffee table down the street either.

-Kevin