my dad has one of those you get it in standing up and then spin yourself
upside down

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andre Turrettini" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 1:10 PM
Subject: RE: FA articles (was RE: dilemma)

J,
I've got some recurring back problems. I was seeing a chiropractor for them
but they just seemed to keep coming back.  I found that concentrating on
posture and having your monitor at eye level helped a bit but didn't quite
solve the problem.

Just recently, I discovered gravity boots.  They pretty much wrap around
your ankles and allow you to suspend yoruself upside down from a bar that
you hang in a doorway.  They also have a recliner that you can use if youre
not comfortable getting yourself in an upside down position in the doorway.

So I get in them about 3 times a week for a measely five minutes!  That's
it! Five minutes!  I feel my back popping and relaxing and straightening. I
get out, presto, Im good.  The boots cost a bit under a hundred bucks and I
forget what the bar is.  I'll note that hanging upside down increasses the
blood pressure in your head and increases the risk of having a stroke.

Also, I've proof read a few articles here and there, one got into cfdj.  So
please consider me if you need help with proof reading.  If I ever get good
at flash, I'll write some articles for you.
DRE