So he sometimes seems threatening to the intellectual cripples around
him, and they want to drug him up for the rest of his life so he can't
pursue his life work? Buy him a hut in the middle of the woods
then...would probably cost less, and there wouldn't be anyone for him
to frighten.
His mother should be locked up as far as I'm concerned.

Good to know the Canadians have a decent court system.
--
 jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ColdFusion and related topics.