Great - and I have number three coming home in a few months... lucky me.
;) (Of course, I'm still waiting for our lovely INS to prove that I'm
not one of those terrorists who like to adopt children... you know...
I'm sure everyone has heard the stories of the international criminals
who like to adopt children.... right?)

-rc

ColdFusion and related topics.