I believe the theory behind the racism idea is that the book portrays Sambo
as well not very smart. I am not defending this view just sayng that that
is what it is as I understand it. But what do I know. I once worked at a
Denny's that was sued because it allegedly discriminated against blacks by
not serving them. Um, actually, we gave really really lousy service to
everyone :) fifteen tables is just too many on the swing shift.

Dana