Yeah, it looks like it can handle being outside. But I would still give it a
little cover from direct weather.

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: jon hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 11:38 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: 802.11g

Thanks! I'm looking at this one now. It seems perfect, and it's not
too much more than the lower end ones. IOS is worth the extra money.

>From the pictures I've seen it seems to have a waterproof shell...is
this thing mountable outside without an enclosure? It's hard to tell.
I'm going to be on the roof of a 5 story building, going about 2
miles.

--
 jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

SR> I can only tell you from a personal experience. Every product has its
SR> problems, its just keeping from being the person that gets the faulty
unit.

SR> If you want to get what I think is the best go with Cisco Aironet 1100
for
SR> wireless router. Its a few bucks more than the rest, but worth it. Cisco
has
SR> had one of the best mini OS routers for some time now.

SR> Shawn Regan

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481