I believe that one has a web interface for it.

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 1:30 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: 802.11g

Jon,

If ease of use is important to you, you might want to check to see what
kind of administration interface the Cisco products have. I haven't used
these, but from what our network guy has shown me, Cisco isn't exactly
known for easy-to-use, point-and-click web interfaces on their network
hardware.

-Kevin

ColdFusion and related topics.