Really? Given that what I have seen of pacifists, one cannot consider them
cowards. If anything a genuine pacifist is no coward. It takes much more
bravery to resist peacefully when every temptation is to strike out.

Second I am not a mennonite or buddist. Have have known both. A good friend
of mine is in Peru working on a development project for the Mennonites.
When the Shining Path was kidnapping and killing people, the Mennonites
peacefully stood up to them. Its easy to shoot a firearm. Its far more
difficult to peacefully resist when  you know you will most likely get shot
or killed because of it. That is not cowardice but bravery of the highest
level.

ColdFusion and related topics.