By the way, I saw that Blair is accusing the BBC of lying when it says his
administration lied about WMD :) Interesting situation. I have a sinking
feeling that the BBC is bound to lose though; what's the situation there?
Are the people who run it appointed by the prime minister, the Queen, or
what? They wouldn't be elected... would they? DO they have a definite term
or do they serve at the pleasure of whoever appointed them? Just curious :)

Dana