The report is out next week. Personally I can't wait, I have had first
hand experience of "New Labour" tactics and have no doubt that Alastair
Campbell is lying. The investigating committee does have a Labour
majority though, so even this report is likely to be watered down.

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481