what OS and are you always running the same apps when this happens?
This happens to me on Windows XP when I have IE 6 and Outlook XP open.. not
everytime but sometimes.. at least this is the combination I've narrowed it
down to

----- Original Message -----
From: "Critz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 11:39 AM
Subject: Computer pegs at 100%


> oi CF-Community,!!
>
>   Ok....on  occasion  while  working. my laptop pegs at 100% and most
times I am not able to recover
>   from  it......  problem  is  I  have no idea what process is
pegging......when I bring up the task
>   manager it is blank due to the pegging..... any ideas how I can trace it
down?
>
>   Ctz
>
>
> ---
> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]
>
> 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5

This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to