Hmm..use the performance monitor logging feature and post an alarm for
the CPU Process if it goes above 90% ?
That should output it to some text file that yuou can check after you
reboot?
Oh..uhh..no...that won't show you what Process is actually causing it to
shoot up.

Umm..

Hmm..

Eh heh..
Put an alarm to track every process that commonly runs on the machine? 
Uhh...nope..

Hmm...check if there is some way to just monitor processes in general
with performance monitor.

-Gel


-----Original Message-----
From: Critz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 

oi CF-Community,!!

  Ok....on  occasion  while  working. my laptop pegs at 100% and most
times I am not able to recover
  from  it......  problem  is  I  have no idea what process is
pegging......when I bring up the task
  manager it is blank due to the pegging..... any ideas how I can trace
it down?

  Ctz


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5

Signup for the Fusion Authority news alert and keep up with the latest news in 
ColdFusion and related topics. 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/signup.cfm

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to