Hey Michael, if it helps any, I just put together a sleeper workstation/gaming machine
for less than $500, without monitor. The ol' PIII 450 was starting to slow me down
with work stuff.

It has:

Case
MSI Nforce2 Motherboard (onboard GeforceMX graphix, six channel audio, RAID
controller, serial ATA if you want to use it)
AMD2500 Barton
512MB DDR333 RAM
120GB ATA133 Hard Drive
DVD ROM drive

Most of it was ordered from accuPC.com.

resellerratings.com is another great site if you want to get really picky with prices
and spend time searching around. The system is all set up and it rips - even with the
onboard graphix. The graphix can be updated when the new cards get a bit cheaper - not
going to spend the same amount as my computer on a graphics card. If you want more
details or anything, let me know.

Adam.

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com