<opinion type="subjective" category="elitist?">
I'm insulted by the fact that the first two categories under Arts are Movies and
Television. At least if they chose them by volume, it'd be Music, Literature, Movies.
</subjective>

Beyond that I'm not sure I understand the point... It looks to me like an unremarkable
search engine, marred by hideous colors and nearly a full page of poorly placed
advertizing above the search form...

Though I'm sure I'm missing whatever it is that's supposed to be remarkable about
it...

someone just introduced  me to www.visisimo.com and I am pretty impressed.

Think Copernic, but with sorted results.

For example, for the genealogy project I previously mentioned I have been
checking to see if the individual shows up on a web page somewhere worth
linking to. I have actually found a couple of wedding announcements and one
piece on a historic house built by my great something father. Anyway, using
Google or Copernic I have to wade through a lot of noise.... every other
business in northern Ireland is run by Tierneys, it seems, and there is a
big manufacturing company called Manseau and Cie....but visimo groups all
the references to Gene Tierney together, and all the references to Maura
Tierney together, etc, and so I can skip those, and it groups family trees
together and guestbook entries together... I think I like it :)

Dana

But I don't make films
But if I did they'd have a samurai - Bare Naked Ladies

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm