someone just introduced  me to www.visisimo.com and I am pretty impressed.

Think Copernic, but with sorted results.

For example, for the genealogy project I previously mentioned I have been
checking to see if the individual shows up on a web page somewhere worth
linking to. I have actually found a couple of wedding announcements and one
piece on a historic house built by my great something father. Anyway, using
Google or Copernic I have to wade through a lot of noise.... every other
business in northern Ireland is run by Tierneys, it seems, and there is a
big manufacturing company called Manseau and Cie....but visimo groups all
the references to Gene Tierney together, and all the references to Maura
Tierney together, etc, and so I can skip those, and it groups family trees
together and guestbook entries together... I think I like it :)

Dana

But I don't make films
But if I did they'd have a samurai - Bare Naked Ladies

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com