::nod:: seemed low. What are they, about $20? And does mike use a modem,
actually, or is he broadband? If he doesn't the price of postage and
packaging might better go to the case. Just let me know --- I meed either a
street address or the Paypal details.

Dana

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com