*smirk*

Another ASP genius?

-Gel

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Actually, we're all pro-Saudi Arabian. We're about to go and fund some
more terrorist attacks. Point is, if you read the subscription page when
you signed up you'd have seen it say:

CF-Community is a mailing list dealing with the community that has grown
around the ColdFusion web application language. This list is for
non-technical discussion centering on ColdFusion and the community.
Please post technical questions to the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Additionally, please be advised that the address you subscribe with is
the only address that will have permission to post to the list. Posts
can be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> How come no one in this group ever talks about
> Coldfusion. Seems to be more of a right-wing
> pro-isreali political community. The only Coldfusion
> talk is probably at an ASP forum...good job guys!

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com