I shouldn't really diss my neighbours like that. Some of them are really
quite nice, as long as you're talking about Winchester 303's, beer, dawgs
and pickup trucks. They remind me of some of my neighbours in Southwest
Virginia when I was living in a small town called Fincastle. Although there
the neighbours were farmers and people working in the county. Not like me
who commuted to the big city of Roanoke to work.

larry