We use XTG Data Modeler.
http://www.xtgsystems.com

We've tried a few and this one seems to work for us. I asked the same of
someone else, and got these suggestions too:
---
DDS-LITE includes an SQL-Console for creating  SQL.  The DDS-PRO, which
does not yet exist, will provide the Reverse Engineering.
http://chillisource.com/

Dezign for Databases requires and add-on for Reverse Engineering.
http://www.maxdbt.com/
---

-Kevin

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.