Just out of curiosity, are you suggesting, or at least do you believe,
that a non-Christian can go to their heaven but still go to the
Christian hell at the same time? Or is it a matter of hoping you picked
the "right" religion, and any others are wrong?

It seems like you're saying the former, while most self-described
fundamentalist christians I've known believe the latter. Just curious
about how different people think.

-Kevin

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com