Edwards, Gephardt, Graham, and Kerry.

my synopsis in order.
another clinton
went to gore school of boring liberalness. winner by default i think
old fart and crazy (from FL)
best democrat that will never ever win...too smart, and has ugly hair

i like lieberman though, despite some things I totally disagree with
him on, he strikes me as the only natural leader among the choices.
democrats seem to really dislike him though...so he is screwed.

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]