Mike,

He's very liberal, which is why he has been able to pull out the fringe groups.  He
even said himself, "A centrist in Vermont, is a liberal everywhere else."  He touts a
balanced budget, but when you have taxes as high as they are in Vermont, it's not
hard.  He's also weak on defense in my opinion.  His problem is going to be when it
comes to states outside of Iowa and New Hampshire, when those "fringe" groups that he
has built his base on aren't there in the same numbers.  I think you will see Dean
fade late, especially if Wesley Clark jumps in.

Of course you can see me with Governor Dean at http://www.ninedwarfs.com