Home offices. Gotta love them!
The only way I could live now.

Going into a regular office every day would kill me.
I love having the doggies around, getting to do my laundry when I feel
like it, take days off and work nights, having Phil here with me all day
... The flexibility is great.

Takes a LOT of getting used to though and a great deal of discipline.
Certainly not for everyone. :D

So how soon to a new office Beth? Any word?

Cheers,
Erika