i'll probably wear gloves, just until i know how to handle it.

-----Original Message-----
From: BethF [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 3:29 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Ferrets

When I was 19 or so, some friends of my parents found a ferret in their
yard.  It saw the open garage door, ran in and fell fast asleep.  They were
afraid to touch it so they called me.  I was also stupidly afraid to touch
it.  Schnoodles, as she later became known, became a beloved pet of my
mothers.  She was really a little sweetheart who just wanted to go to a
house, where she belonged.

Don't be afraid of the little guy, or if you can't help yourself wear
gloves.