I found that when I was working at home everyone and their cousin figured
it was ok to interrupt. Since, you know, I didn't work. So getting myself
an office space was a good move for me, though it massively disrupted my
internet access. I finally got some sort of connectivity in here and I
think I will just work at expanding the business for real. There is very
little IT work here, and what there is tends to involve waking nuclear
weapons, which I am kinda against.

Dana