-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Green [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 8:18 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: 28 Days later...thriller/horror..

Hrm .. 28 days was a bit silly, could have been good but just didnt do
it
for me

The Ring was good tho, plenty of nice touchs there.

Watch 'Donnie Darko' if you want a film with a good
wtf-happend-i-need-to-watch-it-again-type-ending.

Actually we just watched "Donnie Darko", come to speak of it.  I thought
it was very good. then totally screwed up the ending.  It just become a
really muddled mess (in my opinion).  The "surprise" revelations just
made the motivations suspect in my opinion.

All told a really novel idea that could really only be understood via
the DVD's bonus features.. The movie itself didn't do it.

I was just a little disappointed.  ;^)

Jim Davis