That depends... is he bullying other kids or just giving the teacher a
hard time?

My daughter has a teacher who cannot take much, and I have already been
to talk to her over what I consider normal stuff.

From: Robert Bailey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 2:55 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Genetic?

Let me direct this to anyone that knows anything about genetics
or has
kids. My son is a holy terror at school. At home, pretty good
kid for a
5 year old. Now my wife swears that him acting up in school is
because
it is "genetic" and her brothers, etc.. got in a lot of trouble
at
school. I myself do not think it has anything to do with genes.
What do
you think?

Robert Bailey

  _____