I got a great opportunity with United Parcel Service World Wide Logistics at their International HQ here in Louisville KY, so I took it. I am now coding full time, re-learning fusebox, have education reimbursement, great benefits, employee discounts like you would not believe (everything from Daimler Chrysler to dry cleaning to you name it) and have great opps for advancement. One drawback to working at a host is there is only so far up you can go in the business, and I had pretty much hit that "glass ceiling".

~~
Steph