From: Stacy Young
Sent: September 25, 2003 1:11 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Genetic?

P.S. Various fatty acids are required by the brain for
providing/maintaining neurotransmitters and their receptors. When in a
state of deficiency, the brain opts for other building materials.
Unfortunately the resulting elements are not as efficient as they would
be normally. This accounts for poor brain performance in regards to
maintaining thought processes..(resulting in easy distractibility - poor
short term memory)

In addition, poor fatty acid type ratios (high omega-6, low omega-3) can
inhibit the body from properly utilizing the required fatty acid
omega-3...causing additional problems.

A crude explanation...but pretty much the gist of what I've researched
so far...

Stace

  _____