Earlier today I talked with one company about some freelance work.
They did not have offices per se. Rather everyone worked out of their
own house. To me that made a lot more sense than having the office
space with all of its additional expenses. With the collaboration
software out there, 90% of the office functions can be done without
an office. I figure that there are only a few situations where office
space would be needed - client meeting space for instance. However in
this area you can rent that sort of space for fairly reasonable rates.

larry