Pretty much, I guess :) I do say y'all at times... one of the great
contributions of America to western civilization, that phrase... and they
tell me I say the canadian about, though I can't hear it. But then it
sounds normal to me.

Every so often I will will be chatting to someone at a bus stop or
something an fthey will get this puzzled look on their face and say
minnesote? no, wait, maine? etc. Very hard on the amateur linguists who
cross my path.

Dna