Bummer.

Not sure if it's state law or Federal, but in CA it is *ILLEGAL* to record a phone conversation unless there is a clear beep tone every x seconds, or both parties consent to the recording. (If you call a help desk, and they make an announcement "this call may be recorded for qc purposes" then you have consented if you continue the call.) You/your brother may open yourself to charges if you try to use the recording.

-Ben

>hi it's mr. phone conversation recording guy.  Well we (me and my bro)
>got a a phone recording software installed on his computer and
>recorded some incriminating stuff with his wife and another man.  It
>was dreadful to hear them and now my bro is goin through a tuff time.
>Plus there are kids involved.
>
>blah
:(