  From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 1:05 PM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: Re: NetFlix but for games

  For me, neither is worth the money, but the game one even less so. And to
  me, subscriptions fees are a form of voluntary slavery.

  It costs me $2/movie at the rental store. That means I need to rent a
  minimum of 10 movies a month to just break even (provided I don't get
  assessed late fees which I don't because I don't rent from Blockbuster.)
  That's a minimum. So now because of a subscription fee, I have to schedule
  my evenings around optimizing my 10 movies a month minimum. Yeah, that
  sounds cool. And I generally spend a bit more than 2 hours playing a game,
  so I have no idea how I would complete 10 games a month.

  And god forbid I get busy and don't feel like watching a movie or playing
  game. If a month goes by and I only feel like watching 1 movie, that movie
  has just cost me more than it would have cost me more than it would have
  cost to go buy the damn thing and watch it whenever I feel like.

  Bah.

  I'm a scrooge with my money. I'm allergic to debt and despise subscription
  fees.

  -Kevin