: poundsheadondesk:  Yes, you did just say that.  Now I'm going to drown
myself in liquid chocolate.

  To answer Kevin's question, I think the P means published by (or
something like that).

  To answer my own question, I found a font for the P, the C, and the
Compact Disc Logo:

<http://www.cdman.com/graphics/disc_designing/logos.html>

  It was a very happy find; because the CD logo was what I needed next.  My
recording studio is about to do its first run of CD dupes for someone.  My
first official client (other than me).
  My disc duplicator / printer is finally going to be put to use.

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Aaron Skye, Guitarist / Songwriter <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>