I was actually at that client's all day today.

  One odd thing...  one of the other developers cut and pasted code from
the error template and used it in a cfcatch.  The error variable isn't
there in a cfcatch, so that was probably part of the problem.

  We think we got it solved.  : knockOnWood:

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Aaron Skye, Guitarist / Songwriter <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>